Wednesday 1 October 2008

Dog tails

Hoorah! I've worked out how to create links to each of the dogs that I've written about.

Click on a name to hear that hound's tale.
  • Angie (black girl - rehomed)
  • Ava (white and blue - on trial)
  • Becker (black boy)
  • Becky (black girl - rehomed)
  • Chas (white and tan boy - rehomed)
  • Dumbo (white and tan boy)
  • Emma (blue girl - on trial)
  • Flo (black girl)
  • Frank (black and white boy)
  • Jay (white and brindle boy - rehomed)
  • Joe (black boy - rehomed)
  • Josh (white and black by - rehomed)
  • Kelly (tan girl - rehomed)
  • Kenny (black and white boy)
  • Mark (white and brindle boy - rehomed)
  • Mikey (black boy - rehomed)
  • Missy (brown and brindle girl)
  • Nicky (Nero*: black boy)
  • Nobby (blue boy - rehomed)
  • Ollie (blue boy - reserved)
  • Pete (black boy - rehomed)
  • Poppy (white and black girl - rehomed)
  • Pretty (black-and-white girl - rehomed)
  • Sal (blue girl - rehomed)
  • Shawn (Clyde*: white and black boy)
  • Spark (Star*: black girl)
  • Topsy (black girl - rehomed)
  • William (white and brindle boy - on trial)
17 April 2009 - I've moved this to the end of the blog listings so that it's not the first thing you see when you search.

*When I first started writing this blog I changed the greyhounds names. However - with the blessing of the folks at my local kennels - I started using real names at the start of 2009.

I've put the real names of just those dogs that are still to be rehomed (as of mid April 2009) on this list.

No comments: