Thursday 9 April 2009

Limp mystery

Well Missy's limp is still a bit of a mystery. Her visit to the vets last Friday threw no light on the matter, so she's in for an x-ray today.

I'm hoping to find out more tomorrow - weather permitting we're taking my favourite boy, Nicky, out for the day - so I'll get an update on Missy then.

I do hope it's nothing more than a stubborn muscle strain. I took her for a walk earlier in the week, and, to be honest, the limp was barely in evidence. Apparently it gets worse towards the end of the day.

And she does love having the offending limb massaged. I've found that if I rub her leg muscles with the heel of my hand, she sinks into me in delight. (If she were a cat I think she'd be purring). It may not actually help her leg, but Missy ADORES the attention.

No comments: