Monday 2 February 2009

Winter wonderland

Here in London we have had the worst snowfall in 18 years. As I sit in my office there's a heavy covering of snow elsewhere - I'd estimate nearly a foot - and apparently conditions will deteriorate throughout the day.

Needless to say I'm thinking about my hounds - I'm sure someone will have been able to get through on the roads to look after them. Although, one things for certain, there's no chance of me getting to the kennels. I go by train from central London, and apparently the weather is even worse south of us - where the kennels are - so I am sure that the trains won't be running!

The dogs should all be fairly snug in their kennels, but I don't think they'll get much of a walk today. I bet all the food will be frozen as well - this will cause trouble for the kennel hands.

Anyhow, hopefully, I'll be able to get to see everyone later in the week and I will hear all about the fun and games then.

No comments: