Wednesday 25 February 2009

Keep your fingers crossed for Nicky

Dear little Nicky is out on home trial! I am keeping everything crossed that he has found his "forever" home, and ask that you keep everything crossed too.

I really hope that this home works out for him - my lovely boy has been in kennels for far too long. I do feel sad that I may not be able to walk him again, but this is far outweighed by the joy that he may have found a duvet to call his own. He is such a super boy (and I suspect if he had been a colour other than black he would have been rehomed months ago).

This could leave a big gaping hole in my top dog list. It almost goes without saying that Ava and Nobby have bounced (a very appropriate word for this naughty pair) to the very top of my list - and are now the first dogs I walk when I go to the kennels - but I now have another vacancy.

Shawn
can rest assured that his place remains intact, but I like to have three sets of dogs that I walk regularly (I usually do five walks).

The search will have to begin next week... although there seem to be plenty of new dogs to choose from. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: