Monday 16 March 2009

Spring is in the air?

We were away on holiday last week, and I didn't get to see the hounds. So, with great excitment I checked the website of the local retired greyhound rehoming kennels to find out which, if any, dogs had been rehomed while I was away.

Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! I am soooo excited. William is on the reserved list. Can I say it again? I am soooo excited.

A reservation is just the first step in the rehoming process, so I have to keep everything crossed for this lovely boy. This sweet lad just isn't very good at selling himself to potential owners, and actually when you get to know him he is a delightful boy. I really hope everything goes well.

Another long-term resident name on the reserved list is Ollie, a big beautiful softie of a blue boy, who is more horse than greyhound.

All thrilling news, and I can't wait to hear more when I visit the kennels later in the week.

No comments: